A clear, non-gloss odor sealant that preserves the original look of surfaces when burn marks, staining or charring are not present. It also seals in tough, deeply embedded animal and cooking odors.
VaporLock Clear seals tough, deeply embedded odors. As an clear coating, it is designed for restoration professionals for use in sealing smoke odors after structural fire damage. VaporLock Clear can be used as a finish/top coat over existing paints and primers (both latex and oil-based) once cleaning is complete. Other odors that it can effectively seal include: pet urine, tobacco/nicotine, marijuana, curry/cooking/food, bird/animal feces, bat guano, candles, decay, mold/musty odors. VaporLock Clear includes an EPA registered antimicrobial to inhibit the growth of mold/mildew on the coating’s surface*. It applies white and dries to a clear non-gloss finish.
*Treated Articles Exemption - This product contains an EPA registered antimicrobial to protect the coating from non-public health fungi and odor causing bacteria. No public health claims are being made.
- Clear for sealing and finish/top coating
- Seals in smoke, animal and other organic odors on semi-porous and non-porous surfaces
- Nearly odorless formulation
- Water-based and non-flammable
- Low viscosity for use with a wide variety of application equipment
- Cleans up easily with soap and water